Boundary mills

tartanexile81

Just back from Boundary Mills Designer Outlet and thought I'd let you all know they had lots of evening wear bargains. :) The nearest store to me is in Colne, Lancashire but think there's a few more dotted round the country. Definitely worth a look for your next cruise!

Just back from Boundary Mills Designer Outlet and thought I'd let you all know they had lots of evening wear bargains. :) The nearest store to me is in Colne, Lancashire but think there's a few more dotted round the country. Definitely worth a look for your next cruise!

Wow a person after my own heart! I went yesterday to Colne and got some real bargains - my favourite being a pair a Windmoor dressy trousers - £10 from £99, I know they are last season but who cares:D

I'll go in a few weeks to get a gown or two (as I need to lose a bit of weigh:eek:)

Gillian

I'll go in a few weeks to get a gown or two (as I need to lose a bit of weigh:eek:)

Gillian

I feel like that too! Have started the battle to lose the Winter weight but feel now I've passed a certain age (it starts with 5 and end with 0!!) it gets harder to lose and easier to put on.

Today bought a couple of lovely evening tops for my next cruise and they both had HUGE reductions on them, and also some things for work. They had a great selection of lovely gowns and I'm sure if my husband hadn't been with me, I'd have had to buy one but he thinks I've got too many already. Can you ever have too many? Only a man would think that. Boundary Mills is definitely the best place to go round here for cruise wear at a reasonable price - and before anybody asks I am NOT an employee!!

Oh we'll definately have a couple more visits before we go hols in April. I bought new luggage too - £20 each for Tripp suitcases - so I got, dressy trousers, Jacques Verts dressy jumper, evening cardi - all for under £100. :)

I did treat my hubby to a pair of boot socks for his motorbike and a bag of chocolate peanuts from Julian Graves:D

Noticed that too and particularly like the thread that runs on this forum asking people to post photos of the formal night dresses. I think I prefer to see / feel the quality of the fabric and as I'm also quite short I find it tricky to get something that fits well, or at least can be altered easily so don't think I'd be brave enough to risk ebay - unless it was maybe a brand I knew well. But happy hunting South Winds

Archived