Name that ship 2

Cruisequeenoz

Marco Polo - better known here as Alexandr Pushkin.

See - I said you people were good!

Absolutely correct! Shiprobbo!

My first ever cruise was on the Alexandr Pushkin way back in 1987. I even named my next kitten after that ship - Alexandra Pusskin! :D

This is the first ship we went on as a family, I think 1989! It took me then until 2007 to try cruising again as it was certainly not what I remembered from my teenager days when my family travelled on P&O. Alexander Pushkin, but it still has memories! I can still remember the seasickness (and this was before we reached the Harbour Bridge!!!!)

I remember that I took my family on this "luxury" cruise (not!). I was sick from day 1 till the end. My sons bed was so small that when he rolled over he fell out of bed! My previous cruises had been on the Orsova and they were luxury compared to this! They had 2 classes and I had travelled in both, but I think tourist had more fun! (Well, that is what a teenager thinks). That is why it took me till 2007 to cruise again! I guess all good memories when you think about it! Cheryle:D

Archived