Topless at Breezes??

calitwo

Ive been browsing the boards for info on topless or nude beaches in Nassau. I know its not allowed at the public beaches but heard that it is allowed at Breezes. Anybody know for sure? If u know of any other places where it is the norm I would like to hear of them too!! Thanks!!:D

Breezes sometimes turns their head to topless sunbathing at the pool and beach, but it IS illegal, since all beaches in the bahamas are public. (Breezes is no longer adults only and allows 14 yo and up)

There used to be an area on Paradise Island near Club Med which allowed nudity, but Atlantis has taken over the area, and the workers are now residing at Club Med and there is construction crews on site, so I don't think I'd be very comfortable wandering down that way these days.

Sandals allows topless on their private island. Not sure how comfortable that would be either, since the island is shared with tour boats. (this is the same island that the cruiseships use for their Blackbeards Cay, so that might be your best bet.)

There is NOWHERE in the bahamas where it is the norm.

Archived