Hey Stretch!

How are you all doing? We were on the Explorer in November. It was great. Our first voyager class. We liked the Brilliance better. How was your trip to Alaska. Hope you had a great time. Haven't had time to post my review yet. Been busy. I will be taken a cruise for work on May 1, the Princess Grand. Don can't come so I must go alone.

Take care

Crusin 05

Rosie

I'd ask if you needed a roommate but I don't think Don would like the idea. For some reason I thought you were on the Mariner???

We liked the Brilliance better than the Explorer also. Our Alaskan cruise was supposed to be comming up in June, but had to cancel. We're doing a shorter land vacation instead. Now get busy and post the review, WITH PICTURES!

BTW, did you win an RCI cap on the Explorer????? :D

Stretch

OMG, if this isn't a way to boost your ego--not a thread with your name on it!!!!!!!!!!! Geez!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the type to let a little thing like this increase my hat size.

Oops, sorry about bringing up that hat thing again! :D

BTW, how do you do a "work cruise"??? Are they paying you to go?? You've got my interest now.

Stretch

Tracey, he is a legend, this happens all the time, that is why he always stays out of the doghouse, while I get whipped. Especially, when he is worse than me by far. :D ;)

jc

Awww, now you're embarassing me! You give me waaaay too much credit.

4_13_15.gif

Capt. Stretch

Stretch,

Let me put it this way, I am in the travel business. Yes, I in fact have a necklace & a matching bracelet. Sorry about your trip but I am sure you will all have fun anyway, You barcrawlers seem to do just fine.

Crusin 05

Ann25

Archived