Anytime Dining

csk

If things haven't changed since Aug. 2010 then wait until you get on the ship and choose your time daily.

I used MTD for 3 cruises. On the Oasis, there were times we waited to be seated 25 minutes or so, but even the people with preselected times still waited just as long. I never selected a time to eat until an our before getting ready for dinner. On the Freedom and Liberty we never waited in lines.

Btw, we had the same dining server each night.

Just got off Allure. We had MTD. Went at 6:00, 7:30 and 8:00 with no reso and walked up to desk, asked for a table for two and were taken to our table. After the first night, we asked for Basil and Xuan (shaun) because they were so great and fast. Out in less than an hour. Xuan even sang us a Chinese song the last night. So sweet! Ask for them. We did not do formal night as it has gotten old for us after so many cruises. We went to the windjammer and were so surprised because we never ate dinner there. It was the same food as the main dinning room and delicious. MTD is the way to go and we never saw lines. I think they really have their act down pat now.

Archived