celebration package £89ish

BIGMANTAM

Hi Im going on the Island escape in April and I was thinking about ordering the celebration package which includes flowers, champagne, strawberries, breakfast in your cabin and a cake and photograph. It seems like really good value and I was wondering if anyone can advise me on this or anyone who has purchased this package thought it was good value for money.

It is my silver wedding anniversary and although we have done many cruises my OH has a love of the IE so I wanted to make it a bit special.

Any advice would be great. Thanks J:eek:

Sounds good to me. What the heck, it's your Silver Wedding and it only comes round once. Go for it.:):) I've just had my 40th and, trust me, you get more attention on the 25th.

Jan

Having said that, the £45, champagne breakfast for 2, looks better value to me I think. The cake is something and nothing and if you can get someone to take the photo when you're dressed up then you've saved the difference. Then again, I'm cheap, always have been, lol.:):)

Jan

go for the one with photo .....we had one on the IE ...talked my husband into it it was excellent she took us lead on our fronts with elbows up and hands holing our heads we lsugh that much the photo are brilliant ....though wished we had our meal our meal after and not befor laugh we are joining her 21st feb hopefully

Archived