drinks in your cabin

arsenal4eva

Me and the other half are looking sail on the Island Escape next year for our honeymoon. and are going to get the all inclusive package. My question is are you allowed to take any drinks you order from the bar that is in the all inclussive deal. Back to your cabin ?

Me and the other half are looking sail on the Island Escape next year for our honeymoon. and are going to get the all inclusive package. My question is are you allowed to take any drinks you order from the bar that is in the all inclussive deal. Back to your cabin ?

I don't see why not. We took our drinks all round the ship, outside, onto other decks, etc. We stocked up with wine and spirits in Lanzarote, took them on board and had them in the cabin, no one bothers. We even left the leftovers for the steward and he was thrilled. We did leave a tip as well though. Not sure why you'd want to if you've got AI as it's a better ambience outside of the cabin if you get my drift.:):) Most people just take a cup of tea back to the cabin and take those insulated cups with them.

Jan

I don't see why not. We took our drinks all round the ship, outside, onto other decks, etc. We stocked up with wine and spirits in Lanzarote, took them on board and had them in the cabin, no one bothers. We even left the leftovers for the steward and he was thrilled. We did leave a tip as well though. Not sure why you'd want to if you've got AI as it's a better ambience outside of the cabin if you get my drift.:):) Most people just take a cup of tea back to the cabin and take those insulated cups with them.

Jan

the clue was when i said its for our honeymoon ;):D lol, any idea what drinks are in the all inclusive ?

Yes and yes we do it all the time :D

Waves to arsenal4eve along the coast 3.gif

the clue was when i said its for our honeymoon ;):D lol, any idea what drinks are in the all inclusive ?

Just remember that a lot of alcohol and a swaying ship don't mix well and I should know.:eek::eek:

Never again!!

Jan

Archived