Paradise is going to Tampa??

ShedQueen77

Wow....I'm searching for June 2012 cruise options and the Carnival website is showing the Paradise out of Tampa in 2012. Looks like Inspiration is going to LA....? I guess I've been out of the Carnival loop for a while now! :o I think I need to look at what's going on more often!

Wow....I'm searching for June 2012 cruise options and the Carnival website is showing the Paradise out of Tampa in 2012. Looks like Inspiration is going to LA....? I guess I've been out of the Carnival loop for a while now! :o I think I need to look at what's going on more often!

I wish they would move the ships more often.

Right, The Carnival Paradise and The Carnival Inspiration are swapping ports and doing so with 14-day Panama Canal repositioning cruises the end of the year. We can't wait for our first repo which will also be our first Platinum cruise ... Bring it on. We cruised The Paradise a couple times out of Miami and are looking forward to having her back and at our "home" port.

B&B

Archived