Atlantis Aquaventure - worth it or worthless?

Jenbirds

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

My DH and I are sailing on Carnival Fascination in April, and one of our stops (7 AM - 10 PM) is Nassau, Bahamas. We'd love to check out Atlantis, and read it's $110/pp for a day-pass.

Has anyone purchased the day-pass and felt it was a "good spend?" I believe the day-pass includes access to the aquariums, too?

Feedback is much appreciated!

Jenbirds

RC Adventure of the Seas '04

RC Adventure of the Seas '10

Carnival Fascination '11

The day pass is on a first come first serve basis. So, you can't be sure you'll get one especially if you're going at a busy time of the year.

My family still talks about Atlantis. They loved it and felt that it was so worth the money.

Prior to the cruise we booked a room at the Comfort Suites hotel. They give 4 bracelets and this includes everything that Atlantis pass and the ships passes get you. At the time of the check-in we checked in and out at the same time. Took the bracelets and walked over to Atlantis. It's right nearby. The hotel rate was $ 270. And we had 4 in our group, so this saved us a lot of money.

Also, took a taxi ( a van) to and back to the ship. $4.00 p/p each way. The whole experience was very simple.

Many people bok a room at CS and do exactly what we did. They are also well aware of it, too.:)

Things to keep in mind.

Its totally worth it! We've been a dozen times now and LOVE IT! With or without kids. It is just so beautiful, you have to experience it to understand.

I've never had an issue buying bracelets the day of (with selling out, etc) and I've gone in February, April, May, June, and October on cruises. I just went 2 weeks ago on a Saturday in high season and had no problems. I'd say get there early though. They probably have a certain amount they sell for the day and then that's it. Just my guess though.

Archived