Interior Rooms with 5 people

Panelope Barnabus

I'm sure it will be great..plus it's a cruise! How much time can you be spending in a room?! Have a great one!

Thank you for your kind words! :) And you're right about never being in the room - we sure aren't! :)

last cruise my GF had 2 suitcases . what's your luggage plans ? that would be one of my concerns ( storage ) good luck and have fun !

I am taking one suitcase. We're all packing light, and the suitcases will be stuffed into the closets hehehe :) And thank you, we will!! :)

I am taking one suitcase. We're all packing light, and the suitcases will be stuffed into the closets hehehe :) And thank you, we will!! :)

Just a suggestion ....put the suitcases under the two twin beds. If any fit into each other, that helps, but you can put at least two under each bed and not take up closet space.

5 on a Fantasy class .. to me is not the same exactly as Dream. Iv been in cabins with bunks twice.. and the wooden frames kind of angle down. The upper bunks come out of the wall, not out of the ceiling like on newer ships. Harder to sit up and read a book in bed for instance.

I didnt take pictures ... just noting the picture is from a completely different class of ship.. the frames and how the uppers are is different. Not saying it will make a difference or that you will care, but just that its a bit different.

First, have fun! My second cruise ever was with three college roommates - four ladies in one room for 7 days. Though it was tight, it was totally do-able, and that was back when staterooms were quite a bit smaller than they are now. What do you do in the room besides sleep and shower anyway?

Second, we had an interior stateroom with the pull-down bunks last cruise, and they looked identical to the one that was posted at the beginning of the thread. A rollaway will be tight, but will definitely fit!

Panelope, I love your spirit and your carefree attitude of 5 in an inside. Sometimes I think our balcony is too tight for DH and I. But, that's traveling with the DH. Traveling with GFs is different. We can make anything work. Have a great time and I hope nobody snores!!!!!!! Enjoy and report back after on how it all worked out.

Just a suggestion ....put the suitcases under the two twin beds.

That's a great idea, thanks! And thanks for the info on the rooms, too :)

First, have fun! My second cruise ever was with three college roommates - four ladies in one room for 7 days. Though it was tight, it was totally do-able, and that was back when staterooms were quite a bit smaller than they are now. What do you do in the room besides sleep and shower anyway?

Glad to hear y'all had fun!!! Ours is only a 4 day. Thanks for your response :)

Panelope, I love your spirit and your carefree attitude of 5 in an inside. Sometimes I think our balcony is too tight for DH and I. But, that's traveling with the DH. Traveling with GFs is different. We can make anything work. Have a great time and I hope nobody snores!!!!!!! Enjoy and report back after on how it all worked out.

You are sweet, thank you! Yes, it is me and my 4 cousins, who are my best friends. We're 20-28 years old. It will be a blast. I hope no one snores... for everyone else's sake. But I'm a deep sleeper so it won't bother me even if they do! lol!

And yes, traveling with the husband and traveling with the girls are two totally different things, hehe! ;)

Archived