I Just won a Camera from P&O!!!

sharri34

Earlier in the year I entered a competition run by P&O to post your best holiday snap shots as well as 25 words describing the snap shot, and forgot all about it, until just then I got an email from P&O saying that I've won a camera for my snap shot and will be in the next issue of Sailaway!!! WOOOHOOOOO :D

It was a photo from my last cruise and now with that photo I get to have a NEW CAMERA for my next P&O Cruise, and then I'll take more great photos, entered it again next year win another Camera and the circle continues:p

Here's the Photo :)

Sorry I could only Work out how to do it as an attachment :)

The Camera is a Samsung ST100 Camera, Which is exactly what I need, I have a new underwater camera, and a new DSLR Camera, and now I have a new Point and Shoot Camera:eek:

I just can't believe you can actually win things from these kind of competitions!!

838397530_JealousMuch.jpg.949577b07e0851d40294b739f1c4d9ad.jpg

congrats on winning :D

Preview self-portraits with front-side LCD

<LI nodeIndex="2">Capture the perfect shot with Smart Auto 2.0 <LI nodeIndex="3">Get a wider view with 5x optical zoom <LI nodeIndex="4">A touch screen that gives clear feedback<LI nodeIndex="4">$329.99Who needs a professional photographer when you have the Dual LCD display ST100? Take more accurate self-portraits with the enlarged 1.8” front-side display letting you see your self-portrait before you take it. Flip the camera over and enjoy your pictures on its large 3.5” back-side display. A simple press of the front-side display on/off button allows for more efficient power management.

Get more out of your lensWhether you're indoors or out, shooting a landscape or friends around a table, the ST100's 31.5mm wide angle lens with 5x optical zoom gives you a wider field of view. Capture images of beautiful landscapes, entire wedding parties and skyscrapers without having to back up to get the shot.The simple way to go proTurn any moment into a perfect memory. And a professional-looking photo. Whether it's a few friends from last night's party or the moon reflecting off the lake, Smart Auto 2.0 (Still & Movie) instantly analyzes key elements of your composition then automatically adjusts to capture the perfect shot with multitude of different photo modes and movie modes. And since life isn't a still life, the camera's object tracking feature captures those subjects that just don't, or won't, stand still.

Archived