Pullman Beds/Sleeping 5 in Balcony Rm--Oasis Class

Long time since I've been on the boards, but finally getting a vacation after 2 years!! We just booked Stateroom 8714 on Allure. The room has a little diamond on the deck plan, indicating that it is a "Stateroom with sofa bed and third Pullman bed available." According to my travel agent, who was on the phone with RCCL when making the booking, it can fit five (two adults and three children 7, 7 and 3 yrs. old). In the past, we got a junior suite. Not so worried about the roominess--just want to make double-sure there will be bed/sofa/pullman room for all five of us. I assume there will be since the booking went through. They actually had to do two bookings--one for four of us and the other booking for our three year-old.

Any thoughts on whether with a room description like this, there will be room to sleep all five of us?? Appreciate the help. Cruise Critic board members are the best!!

We have a room with the diamond on it as well on our up coming Allure cruise. We had to book in the exact same putting our 2 year old with her own reservation #. Here are some pics, courtesy of Dotseaboo, from a thread I read awhile back on here. Not sure what room number but it is a B1(Boardwalk Balcony) with a diamond on it. Here is the link to more of their room pics http://family.webshots.com/photo/2292032410096597382kbeWdy

2840003690096597382S600x600Q85.jpg

2680812840096597382S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived