Pearl AB suite 11030 family of 6

The Hoff

Yes, you will have room to sleep everyone otherwise NCL wouldn't sell this cabin as sleeping 6. It will be tight, but doable. In my opinion, these suites are best with a family of 4 to 5 (two adults and the rest kids) or 4 adults, with one couple willing to take the inside and small bathroom while the other couple has a spacious, beautiful bedroom and bath.

We had 11026 and 11028 next door on Pearl. There were only 2 people staying in the AB but it had plenty of room, if you put two people on each bed/couch. The two bathrooms are really nice.

You will have people fighting over the Master suite... if anyone wants to use the bathroom or shower you have to basically close off that half of the cabin because it is wide open. The other bathroom is a typical small one, so I imagine most folks will use that if there are six people in there. You do have to enter the second bedroom to use the bathroom there, or enter the master suite to use that bathroom, so the folks sleeping on the couch may want to bring a chamber pot. :D

You'll have plenty of room! We had 6 adults in an A3 (exact same layout as the AB) on the Pearl last year and it worked out wonderfully. In addition to the master bedroom, there is the 2nd bedroom which has a double bed & a Murphy bed. The sixth bed is in the living room. They have replaced the sofas with ones that flip 180 degrees into a very comfy bed! I actually would have much rather slept in the living room myself by the balcony, instead of the Murphy bed.

The Pearl AB is wonderful. MAster bedroom has very heavy curtain to pull at the end of the bathoom/ dressing room. Second bedroom has a comfortable couch that turns into a double bed and pull down twin. Very doable for 3 kids. The couch in the living room can be made out to a double bed or made up as a twin. 4 TVs for bedtime relaxing. 2 showers and a tub for 2. Everyone will have a great time. Butler will bring the kids snacks and pizza whenever. Room service breakast will make the mornings so much less hectic. It will be a very memorable vacation:)

It will be tight like others have said. The 8 yo will be the only one small enough for the "bunk" bed in the 2nd bedroom. There's not much head room up there. 2 other kids will sleep in the fold-out bed in there. And, one other will be in the fold out bed in the living room.

We've sailed in an AB 5 times now and we absolutely love it! The kids have their own space and we have ours. Can't wait to sail the Jewel in June!

Link to many pics is in my signature.

Archived