Redeeming Visa Points

will773

My grandparents have over 50,000 points, and are able to take a free cruise. They have a few questions:

It says minimum available oceanview cabin. Does this mean they will stick them in a guarantee room, or do they get to choose their cabin?

Will they be able to add a third person (obviously not for free), to the reservation?

Can you pay the difference from the cabin they give you and and get higher priced cabin, balcony or Junior Suite?

My grandparents have over 50,000 points, and are able to take a free cruise. They have a few questions:

It says minimum available oceanview cabin. Does this mean they will stick them in a guarantee room, or do they get to choose their cabin?

Will they be able to add a third person (obviously not for free), to the reservation?

Can you pay the difference from the cabin they give you and and get higher priced cabin, balcony or Junior Suite?

They can pick the cabin, however the 50000 points will only pay for the minimum available oceanview cabin. This applies to your other questions also, they can pick any cabin category (or number of people in the cabin), but the credit for the 50000 points will be the same - min avail OV for 2 people. They would need to pay any difference between the credit for the points and the room configuration they booked.

They can pick the cabin, however the 50000 points will only pay for the minimum available oceanview cabin. This applies to your other questions also, they can pick any cabin category (or number of people in the cabin), but the credit for the 50000 points will be the same - min avail OV for 2 people. They would need to pay any difference between the credit for the points and the room configuration they booked.

Okay, thank you! This would still be a very minimal cost trip for them, as they are already in Florida! I hope they do it. I hope even more they they will take me with them...:rolleyes:

Archived