Breakfast on the Balcony

Breezey

One of our favorite things to start the morning is having a leisurely breakfast on our balcony. Anyone have a room service menu that posts breakfast options (we are in D1 so no suite perks)?

Plus with a ship as huge as the Allure how is the room service?

I don't have a menu, but I belive it's the same as with the other ships which consists of typical breakfast a la carte fare (eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, cerels, breads, juices, coffee etc...).

We did it once on the Mariner and overall I wasn't impressed (but that's just me). I personally would prefer to go to the dining room or any of the other options.

Two weeks ago, ordered breakfast every morning to have on balcony. Go to the TV before 11 pm the night before, order and pick a time for delivery. They called every morning 15 min before delivery and were on time every morning. Typical menu that hasn't change much. Don't forget a tip for these hard working waiters.

Two weeks ago, ordered breakfast every morning to have on balcony. Go to the TV before 11 pm the night before, order and pick a time for delivery. They called every morning 15 min before delivery and were on time every morning. Typical menu that hasn't change much. Don't forget a tip for these hard working waiters.

Never been on RCI thats why I asked for specifics.

And of course, we always give tips.

Archived