Question on Balcony Cabin Size Difference

FallingSilver02

I am currently booked in a balcony room on the Glory with twin beds (convertible to king) and a convertible sofa, as the regular balconies were all taken when I booked. Is there a sq. footage difference of "walkable" area between this type of room and a regular two-person balcony? I recall my reservation agent saying something about a convertible sofa taking up a little more room (even when it is not made up into a bed) than a normal sofa - is that correct?? From photos, they look to be the same... so I thought I would just pose my question to the CC experts. :D With final payment coming up (and people possibly pulling their deposits), I thought I would keep an eye out for a new room to switch to if there was a significant space difference. If not, I will still enjoy my balcony to the fullest!!

Thanks so much - I don't know what I would do without this board! :)

Im not entirely understanding your question. Both are 185 s.f. inside ...but the convertible sofa is the size of a twin, so yes, it a little larger than a sofa that isnt convertible.

PS just in case this is the confusion, the convertible sofa, the pillows on the back are removed at night if someone sleeps on it...and voila its a bed at night.

Thanks firefly, sorry for not being clear. But you were still able to give me the exact answer I was looking for (you rock!). :D I was just wondering if there was a significant difference between the "useable/walkable" floor area of a convertible sofa vs. a non-convertible sofa room.

Archived