Insignia: Just returned, all that fussing for naught!

Toranut97

No Fuss, we're in the same situation except that my husband is shorter than I am ... In our case, it didn't bother him if I was taller ... but it bothered me!

So I abandoned real heels when we started dating (and our 38th anniversary will be on April 1st). I would wear low heels (1 to 1-1/2") until a few years ago when I had to have knee surgery ... since then, just low shoes for me!

Mura

Oceania built its reputation on the R class ships so I'd expect them to maintain their service standard across the entire fleet. Marina is getting special attention now, but I'm sure that Oceania hasn't lost focus on their other ships. It's wonderful to read a first-hand account that all is well on Insignia. Thanks Toranut.

I hope that will be the case on Regatta, too. From one or two reports I have read, some of the best crew members of Regatta went to work on Marina.

One comment made was that the new crew members on Regatta seemed to be "overwhelmed".

Excellent service is really a very important aspect of cruising to us.

Six months from now, on which ship will those "best and brightest" that were on Regatta be working?

Archived