Crown Mini Suite bed arrangement

west2000

This may seem a silly question but I have just read a cabin review for an Emerald deck mini on Grand where the post said that there was a queen bed, sofa bed and bunk above the sofa. Is this the same on Crown as we have E720 booked on a Norway sailing this summer and currently have arrangement request as twin for my mother and son and sofa double for hubbie and I. If bunk is an option we could ask for queen as bunk is suposedly above the sofa. No drama just a thought.:D

This may seem a silly question but I have just read a cabin review for an Emerald deck mini on Grand where the post said that there was a queen bed, sofa bed and bunk above the sofa. Is this the same on Crown as we have E720 booked on a Norway sailing this summer and currently have arrangement request as twin for my mother and son and sofa double for hubbie and I. If bunk is an option we could ask for queen as bunk is suposedly above the sofa. No drama just a thought.:D

E720 is a room that can hold a 3rd and 4th passenger on the Crown. You are correct there is a bunk above the sofa, keep in mind the sofa bed is small and sized for a single person.

hope this helps and have a great family cruise

E720 is a room that can hold a 3rd and 4th passenger on the Crown. You are correct there is a bunk above the sofa, keep in mind the sofa bed is small and sized for a single person.

hope this helps and have a great family cruise

Thank you for your help will contact TA and Princess direct to request change to bed configuration and one 11yr boy will be very happy as he loves the upper berths.;)

Archived