Fare View on iPhone?

QVickiB

So I've only recently found the fare viewer to make it SO much easier to compare the prices!!!!

I just tried to do it on my iphone, and although that screen shows for an instant, it then goes to "an error occurred while processing your request".

Is anyone able to see this on their phone? I'm guessing there is no "app for that"...

Thanks!

Carnival does not have an app, yet. John Heald recently said that one is in the works. There is an app called Ship Mate Carnival that is not put out by Carnival. It is pretty good app that just last week had some nice updates.

I have been able to use the fare viewer before, but like you, in the last week or so it has given me an error. I'm guessing Carnival must have changed the format and it doesn't agree with Apple anymore. But it used to work fine.

Carnival does not have an app, yet. John Heald recently said that one is in the works. There is an app called Ship Mate Carnival that is not put out by Carnival. It is pretty good app that just last week had some nice updates.

Shipmate - Carnival is great for deck plans and cruise planning.

RCCL and NCL have Apps.

Was stunned Carnival does not.

Bill

Thanks all.

I do have Shipmate, i'm just trying to find a quick easy way to check fares for ES credit, without having to go through the whole thing...

I'm hoping maybe it's just a glitch right now, and it will come back. It doesn't look like other sites look with flash, it's just like there's an extra click or something.

Anyway, thank you all for the input!

Archived