Friends Picking Us Up At Pt. Everglades

rozbe

They can't drive to the terminal and wait at the curb (it's like the airport with police directing cars to keep moving). They can pull over in a parking lot off 17th St and wait for your call on their cell phone to say that you are outside with your luggage. That is what we do.

I'm pretty sure there is a cell phone waiting lot on US1 at Griffin just south of the Eller St gate to the port. They can probably just wait on the side of the road near park and fly outside that same gate.

thanks for all the replies. I have gone to the link that foflocruiser sent, but cannot find the information. Can you tell me where to find this information.

It's under the cruising headline, and then under arriving and departing. The waiting area is at the port administration building inside the Eller Dr/I-595 security entrance. The waiting area is for weekends only, as this parking lot is full during the week with people working there.

Archived