Any Info on Celebrity Suite 1235 On the Solstice?

Whinney374

Hi My DW and I took advantage of a price drop to upgrade to a Celebrity Suite. We booked 1235. Anybody that has stayed in this room that might have some information? Photos? Anything we should be concerned about? What did you like about the room, and what didn't you like? Anty tips you might have (location, shortcuts etc). I've searched everywhere including the room sticky, and can't seem to find much on the suite. We are on the April 10th Eastern Caribbean Sail. As you can probably tell by my questions 1st time cruiser here, so I apologize in advance for my rookie-ness :).

Thanks for any informaition.

Robb

Wow this website has so much activity on it. I know it may take a while for anyone that has stayed in this suite to see my questions, so I thought I would bump it forward. A couple more specific questions which may not just apply to this type of room. Does the room come with a clock radio? What Type of Shampoo/Toiletries do you get?

Thx

"Does the room come with a clock radio? What Type of Shampoo/Toiletries do you get?"

No clock radio... the telephone has the time on the display (when it was working). The toiletries include shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion in small plastic bottles. There is also soap for the sink and shower... cotton balls and Q-tips, too.

There's a hair dryer in the drawer by the tv (it has a button you have to hold in to make it work).

Music is on the tv. NOT much music we cared for.

If you don't like canapes (we don't) you can ask your butler to bring you something else... we had shrimp with cocktail sauce and crackers/cheese every day.

If you get wine or champagne in your cabin you can have it sent to any of the dining rooms to be served with your dinner... and there's no corkage fee.

You can ask your butler to get you cappuccino... and it's complimentary.

We were in CS 1110 last week.

I'm just back from 10 days on Equinox in CS 1233, right next door. It's a perfect location, very quiet, and the suite is very well appointed.

Although 1233 has a larger, trapezoid shaped balcony, the fact that it is at an angle means you get less privacy. When you stand at the railing, everyone with a balcony forward can see you. And since it is deeper, you get less light in the suite itself. Also, the angle is a little disorienting, since the railing doesn't line up with the horizon, if that makes sense. You do get about 50% more space, so if that is important, by all means try to get 1233.

The interior of the suites are identical, so let me know if you have any questions, while it is all still fresh in my mind.

Ed

Archived