Adventure Transatlantic May 1 2011

Looks like a great trip! Have fun!

Thanks, 13 days on board a ship. Can't think of anything better, oh yeah 14 days. We will have 6 days straight of just cruising. Now thats what I call relaxation.

Thanks, 13 days on board a ship. Can't think of anything better, oh yeah 14 days. We will have 6 days straight of just cruising. Now thats what I call relaxation.

Tell me about it! I wish I would have be able to do these, but I have school. :mad: I can't think of a better vacation!

HIP HIP HOORAY we just booked this cruise. There will be 12 of us going. Let the planning begin. We just love cruising.

Sign up on the Meet & Mingle for this cruise. It's going to be a fun group. Check it out and Welcome! Two months from today..

Sign up on the Meet & Mingle for this cruise. It's going to be a fun group. Check it out and Welcome! Two months from today..

I know, we will sign up for the meet & mingle. We have to find out who else is booking and register all of us. I know 12 for sure but the list keeps growing. I am getting calls from other family members about this cruise.

welcome! we are a couple going-our first TA after many cruises....looking forward to the relaxation and the CC(O:, keep watching those fares-there are many D balconies left and really inexpensive for 13 days($799-949)...you need any more family?

Booking both ways also has the advantage of better airfares. Heathrow to Houston for just over $500 return!. This will be our third year of transatlantics - Voyager in May, Mariner in October.

We have just returned from 4 weeks in Hawaii, 3 islands, flights, driving,etc. Can't wait to cruise again!

Peter & Carol

My daughter will be dancing in the shows on this cruise--her first cruise ship job! Please go support the entertainers, they are rehearsing 8 hours a day for 2 months right now to get ready!!

We try to make all of the shows. We will be cheering your daughter on. We like the entertainment that RCI provides on their ships.

• 1 month later...

I got you beat, 8 straight days at sea on the Voyager. :D leaving the same day

Dancinmom, did she tell you what the shows will be? Are you coming along too? I'll definitely be cheering her on!

Yes, there are three shows. "Invitation to Dance" which I understand is one of RC's standards, it's a great ballroom show. "Jackpot" is a Vegas style show that tells a story of sorts, and "Can't Stop the Rock" which I got to see in full rehearsal. It was amazing! Kind of a history of Pop music in the movies. All of the singers and dancers are so talented! We will see her later in May out of Malaga. She is just boarding today in San Juan for three weeks in the Caribbean before the Transatlantic crossing. I've been getting texts all day from her, she's very excited about this "Adventure"!!

Yes, there are three shows. "Invitation to Dance" which I understand is one of RC's standards, it's a great ballroom show. "Jackpot" is a Vegas style show that tells a story of sorts, and "Can't Stop the Rock" which I got to see in full rehearsal. It was amazing! Kind of a history of Pop music in the movies. All of the singers and dancers are so talented! We will see her later in May out of Malaga. She is just boarding today in San Juan for three weeks in the Caribbean before the Transatlantic crossing. I've been getting texts all day from her, she's very excited about this "Adventure"!!

Thanks for the show info!! Tell her to "Break a Leg"!

Archived