Cozumel Excurision Dolphins

swimmom32

Dolphin Swim & Ride with Lunch

Cozumel, Mexico

Has Anyone done this Excursion any feedback? Is it worth the money?

My Kids Competitively Swim so swimming with them there are no issues there except I wont be doing it it..lol I'm not a swimmer my dh too is going to do this as well since he also can swim well!!

Thanks

Dolphin Swim & Ride with Lunch

Cozumel, Mexico

Has Anyone done this Excursion any feedback? Is it worth the money?

My Kids Competitively Swim so swimming with them there are no issues there except I wont be doing it it..lol I'm not a swimmer my dh too is going to do this as well since he also can swim well!!

Thanks

I did this about 10 years ago and had a blast. I will be doing it again in May with my sisters and am hoping it will be as much fun the second time around. Everyone must wear a life jacket and there were several lifeguard,/dolphin triner types present, so there isn't too much to worry about. One of the people who did it with me last time was a total non-swimmer and she loved it.

I've done it in Chankanaab and at Dolphinarious (sp?). Both times we wore lifejackets and it was well worth the money. You don't have to swim much, just a short distance so the dolphins can bring you back in. It's not difficult and really fun. You really should try it.

Sewut

I've done it in Chankanaab and at Dolphinarious (sp?). Both times we wore lifejackets and it was well worth the money. You don't have to swim much, just a short distance so the dolphins can bring you back in. It's not difficult and really fun. You really should try it.

Sewut

We also did this excursion and although it was pouring down rain we still had a wonderful time.

My two kids ( ages 13 and 16) did it last week at the Dolphin Discovery and Loved it. Everyone must wear a life jacket so you don't have to a good swimmer , or even a swimmer at all ! It was great experience.

We also did this excursion and although it was pouring down rain we still had a wonderful time.

Is this your group? It was raining when I was walking by and took these shots from the street.

47a0cc24b3127cce98548ba429a800000035100Ebt2zVozas0

47a0cc24b3127cce98548ba5a89900000035100Ebt2zVozas0

47a0cc24b3127cce98548ba229ae00000035100Ebt2zVozas0

Archived