The Upgrade Fairy Waved her Wand.

rlmosher

The Upgrade fairy has waved her wand over us. The wife came in and ask why I had put us in a balcony cabin. I said what! I only changed our cruise cabin for 2012. On to Princess site I went and we have been up graded from D to BC category, B624. I am not keen on that far back on the ship, but will give it a try.

Congratulations!

I love being aft and actually prefer cabins in the 700s. You'll be fine in a 600-series cabin and you'll be amazed at how convenient it is to the buffet and the aft pool and the dining room. That said, if you check your cruise and there's another BC available that's more midship or forward (whichever you prefer), you can ask to be switched to it.

On to Princess site I went and we have been up graded from D to BC category, B624. I am not keen on that far back on the ship, but will give it a try.

Woohoo, a true upgrade! Go buy a lotto ticket while you are running so hot. And I'm willing to bet you will even find the 'that far back' to be rather nice.

Archived