Live aboard Caribbean Princess and your new CD is .....

clandt

Internet is 35 cents a minute and I would recomend going later in the evening 11pm or later -- as it is much much faster. 5pm to around 10pm is slow are many many people in the cafe.

I couldn't connect at all one night (later). May have just been these boards.

We had a lot of movement our last 3 nights. Hangers clanging in the closet and the waiter at dinner had to steady himself many times. It wasn't the seas but the wind 40-50 miles per hour that was the problem.

The great news is somehow it cleared up for us to stop at Princess Cays :) We were there in July and we do notice some changes (esp in the water and all the seaweed) but they have rebuilt and everything looks great!!!

Some college kids missed the boat in St. Martin (we even waited an extra 30 minutes for them). Took 2.5 days and 3 airplanes for them to catch up to us in Princess Cays. One of them actual ended up winning Princess Idol. One was on our plane back home that didn't get back to the ship and was talking about getting his money back from Princess and making them pay -- didn't have travel insurance. I was just laughing at how it was their fault he missed the boat.

There is no arcade.

You can use 3 prongs in the vanity/desk area in the room where the hairdryer is -- there are two --only one two prong in the bathroom area.

Christy

Archived