New to Disney - Just booked 10-night Mexico on Wonder

laidbackin LA

Well there will be more kid son board than your previous cruises.

The biggest place they gather is the Mickey pool which is at the opposite end of deck 9 from the adult pool.

Shows are Disney themed but the entertainers are top notch.

There are adult clubs with comedians, magicians etc.. They can be suggestive but no dirty jokes there. Shows are usually very funny.

Dining room will be a bit more noisy due to all the kids. Late dining time has less kids.

Love the Adult only Art of Entertaining series. Cooking demos, wine information, napkin folding, towel folding into animals,cake decorating with samples of all.

We cruise Disney with no kids all the time. We dont mind the kids at all, and the adult areas are awesome!! Be sue and book Palos dinner and brunch. There si a small charge for this but its so worth it!!!

The Wonder is a great ship and the crew is great!!

I forgot to say the kids clubs are on deck 5. They take up the entire center part of that deck.

The rooms on deck 5 are forward and aft so you wont hear the kids.

The only activity you might like on deck 5 is the Movie theater and you cant hear the kids from there.

Occassionally they will go orderly down hallways on deck 5 to go to the buffet to eat or go up on deck 9 for a sporting activity.

So if you have a room on deck 5 the noise wont bother you.

Occassionally they will go orderly down hallways on deck 5 to go to the buffet to eat or go up on deck 9 for a sporting activity.

It is my understanding that the kids clubs don't take the kids to the buffet anymore.

I was expecting to see kids at the buffet, but hoping they would be under control. I wouldn't want them to be seen slobbering all over the steam tables.

The lunch buffet always has had one line just for kids on one side. It was marked by signs and the person who gives you your tray tells you the one side is for kids.

It is full of kid friendly foods like Pizza, fries, corn, assorted fruits, hamburgers, mac and cheese, spaghetti ,Corn dogs etc..

The lunch buffet always has had one line just for kids on one side. It was marked by signs and the person who gives you your tray tells you the one side is for kids.

It is full of kid friendly foods like Pizza, fries, corn, assorted fruits, hamburgers, mac and cheese, spaghetti ,Corn dogs etc..

I don't think they do that anymore. We've cruised the Wonder twice this year and, although they have kids' food on the buffet, they haven't separated the lines.

My parents are avid cruisers and went on the Disney Wonder just the 2 of them to "check it out" (they have been on about 40-50 cruises on many different lines - Celebrity being one of them)

Needless to say they loved it so much that the entire family (them, myself, DH and our children) went on the Wonder together about 6 months later. Everyone had a blast!

Be sure to eat in Palo. It was fabulous! Excellent food and service.

I don't think they do that anymore. We've cruised the Wonder twice this year and, although they have kids' food on the buffet, they haven't separated the lines.

Thats too bad, it was so nice for the kids and the ones old enough to get their own foods loved it. They had it last time we cruised but it has been alittle while.

We just returned from the Wonder cruise last week, and I noticed that at least on two of the lunches, Beach Blanket Buffet has a separate line for kids.

We just returned from the Wonder cruise last week, and I noticed that at least on two of the lunches, Beach Blanket Buffet has a separate line for kids.

Really? How did they designate that one line was for kids? I must have missed it.

We got off of the Wonder on 2/27. There were two sides to BBB and each side has two lines. Everytime we got in line, there were adults and kids on both sides. They just gave the kids a tray and the adults a plate.

Did anyone ever see any Asian Indian food on the buffet? I ate it on Celebrity at lunch everyday. Most of the cooks on the ships are from Goa India. I wish I could eat an Indian lunch everyday. Is that asking too much?

They do have an Indian menu. I don't know the details about it but we saw it when we did a galley tour. I didn't notice it on the normal menu nor did I see it on the buffet. I think it is something you need to request.

I just pulled up my picture from the Galley Tour. It says, "Indian Rotation" at the top and lists

Vegetarian Day 1:

Dai Makhani Aloo

Palak Jeera

Rice-Toti-Raita

Vegetarian Day 2:

Panjabi Chole Masala

Aloo Gobi - Byriany Rice

Roti-Raita

Vegetarian Day 3:

Vegetable Zalfrezi

Aloo Mutter Tomater

Buttered Rice-Roti-Raita

Vegetarian Day 4:

Panner Kofta Curry

Vegetable Makhanwala

Vegetable Pulao-Roti_Raita

Non Vegetarian Day 1:

Goan Fish Cury

Aloo Palak-Jeera Rice

Roti

Non Vegetarian Day 2

Chicken tikka Masala

Aloo Gobi - Byriany Rice

Roti-Raita

Non Vegetarian Day 3

Mutton Roghanjosh

Aloo Mutter Tomater

Buttered Rice-Roti-Raita

Non Vegetarian Day 4

Boneless Chicken Curry

Vegetable Makhanwala

Vegetable Pulao-Roti_Raita

I have absolutely no idea what any of this food is so excuse any spelling errors.

Archived