MAGIC- chef table reservations?

Sew4me

Hi fellow Carnival travlers

Does anone out there know how I can get reservations for the CHEF TABLE meal?

I don't know how to go about it or who to contact.

Thanks for the advise, cindy

Hi fellow Carnival travlers

Does anone out there know how I can get reservations for the CHEF TABLE meal?

I don't know how to go about it or who to contact.

Thanks for the advise, cindy

I have read that you can do it through the steak house link... try that...

ETA: sorry just realized this ship has not been sailing yet.. sorry... so I guess wait until April as the previous poster stated :)

Both responses are correct. John said to hold off on reservations until April. also, you can book by emailing the steakhouse on the ship. I did this on the Dream. Once again though, Magic is not yet sailing so I doubt anyone is recieving the emails at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
How much is it per person and what exactly does it include?

We will be on Magic on 11/27.

I believe it is $75 per person. Is a "feast", multiple courses, chefs selections paired with different wines. I understand they limit the amount of people and it is a special private designated area. The head chef explains all, you get a tour of the galley, etc. It lasts for a few hours......heard it is divine:) I believe there is a thread which explains it all and some have posted pictures. This will be my first time.

I believe it is $75 per person. Is a "feast", multiple courses, chefs selections paired with different wines. I understand they limit the amount of people and it is a special private designated area. The head chef explains all, you get a tour of the galley, etc. It lasts for a few hours......heard it is divine:) I believe there is a thread which explains it all and some have posted pictures. This will be my first time.

Is there a wine flight with a set price or is it the usual situation where they list a suggested wine with each course, & you pay per glass? TIA :)

PS: I've also been trying to find out if they offer wine flights in the Steakhouse, but haven't gotten a reply when I've asked.

Is there a wine flight with a set price or is it the usual situation where they list a suggested wine with each course, & you pay per glass? TIA :)

PS: I've also been trying to find out if they offer wine flights in the Steakhouse, but haven't gotten a reply when I've asked.

Wine is included with the Chef's Table....

There is no one on the Magic to take or confirm the chef's table yet.

Not sure what you have but bet is not the Magic.:confused:

Yep, its MAGIC...both steakhouse and Chef's Table...confirmed....cindy

Awesome! Just sent my request!

Thanks so much!

Amanda,

What date you cruising? We're 5/22

will you be there also????? Psyched here..4 of us, my DH, rob, and my two teens Kate, 19 and Jen, 18. So looking forward to it. Read so much about it. Hope its one of the nites we're at sea as we booked lots of excursions. CIndy

There is no one on the Magic to take or confirm the chef's table yet.

Not sure what you have but bet is not the Magic.:confused:

If u read the post we know no one is on the Magic to take reservations. It says that the dream steakhouse is taking them. I have a printed confirmation from the manager of the steakhouse on the Dream with reservations clearly that say Carnival Magic and my sail date. Not really sure why i am even trying to convince you. :rolleyes: Don't rain on my parade when you do not have all of the informaton. Good luck to everyone else who is trying it and hope you are successful too ;)

Amanda,

What date you cruising? We're 5/22

will you be there also????? Psyched here..4 of us, my DH, rob, and my two teens Kate, 19 and Jen, 18. So looking forward to it. Read so much about it. Hope its one of the nites we're at sea as we booked lots of excursions. CIndy

Unfortunately, we are sailing state-side...DH can't fly....

Have fun!

We're also sailng on May 22 and have sent our request to the Dream steakhouse for the Magic Chef's Table. We sent it in on Sunday (3/20) but haven't heard anything back yet. I'm assuming it will be held on a sea day and maybe they'll even have two if there is a lot of interest. I was going to wait until John was on the ship in a couple of weeks to make the reservations but since others were doing it now I thought I'd try to get in before it gets full. Hope I hear something soon.

We're also sailng on May 22 and have sent our request to the Dream steakhouse for the Magic Chef's Table. We sent it in on Sunday (3/20) but haven't heard anything back yet. I'm assuming it will be held on a sea day and maybe they'll even have two if there is a lot of interest. I was going to wait until John was on the ship in a couple of weeks to make the reservations but since others were doing it now I thought I'd try to get in before it gets full. Hope I hear something soon.

Sent mine Sunday and heard back this afternoon.... good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

We also have our Chef's Table reservations confirmed for the transatlantic voyage in October, got them from Eva aboard the Magic, actually. Eva is very pleasant; we got to know her on the Miracle on our last few trips, and she is very attentive to the restaurant patrons. I assume that for a cruise of this length there should be more than one session, but I don't know -- let alone what night this is for (though hopefully not a formal night, as my wife and I like getting dressed up a lot).

Seemed like many doubted my reservations for Magic at the Chef's Table.

I also got them thru EVA at the dreamsteakhouse site. I have a confirmed message for our reservation clearly stating that it is the Magic!!

Hope others join us, we so psyched !

Archived