Change booking categories

angel2wyld2

Thank you both for your reply so quickly. My family (of 12) did not want to do the ES since December is so far out and wanted the deposit returned should something happen. But since I have my own booking number I'm thinking of changing my booking from PG to ES to save some money!

Well we jst did this for our booking for the kids . We are not to worried about losing the depsoit as we where not being able to get any price drops .

You can change it they will just tell you that if you back out you will lose the deposit , but we have allready got back about 125.00pp price drop for our august cruise

Well we jst did this for our booking for the kids . We are not to worried about losing the depsoit as we where not being able to get any price drops .

You can change it they will just tell you that if you back out you will lose the deposit , but we have allready got back about 125.00pp price drop for our august cruise

Exactly!

If you change your own booking only to ES, you are only risking $50 pp for each pax in that cabin. The rest of the deposits are held toward a future cruise.

If you changed the others, then it becomes a hassle if you paid their deposit or if they paid it and lost money, they might hold it against you.

Archived