Help!!!!My docs are missing!!

After recently moving, I called my TA and gave her my new address. I asked her if we should contact RCCL so that they can mail the cruise docs to the correct address. She told me that she would handle it and not to worry because the docs would go to her first anyway. Well, guess what, after hearing on the roll call board that others had received theirs (and I had not) I called RCCL myself. They told me that my TA had called and requested that they mail them to me instead of her and DID NOT give them my new address.

I have 3 1/2 weeks to go and my docs are nowhere to be found. My other mail has been forwarded, but apparently something went wrong here. Has this happened to anyone else? Will they send me another one, and on time? I am getting very worried.

Evonne

Others may be able to give you more help, but I just wanted to tell you that I didn't receive my docs until 15 days before my trip, so perhaps all is not lost. Surely your papers can be reissued if they don't turn up. Good luck!

judy

Sounds like you need a new TA. I always get the docs for my clients and go over them to make sure there are no discrepancies. I then send them on to the clients. Sounds like your TA is trying to save a few cents in postage.:rolleyes:

Reggie:D

We had a similar thing happen with our docs for our Enchantment cruise - instead of re-issuing them, RCCL just told us to pick them up at the pier. No problem! And, after we picked them up, they let us into the priority check-in, too. :D

You don't need docs to check in. Just print your info off the Rccl site and you can fill out info at the pier. There are only two things, cc info and notification if you get lost(lol). Pick up luggage tags at the pier before turning bags over and you will be good to go. Relax and have a great cruise.

Guest OBAYbee

I hate the run around you seem to be getting. But I am posting here hoping to ease your mind somewhat. Our tickets didn't arrive for one of our cruises until 6 days before boarding. We had made them 7 months in advance. I think everything will fall into place for you. Enjoy your trip!

Archived