Stateroom near Dazzles on Oasis

I got my reservation booked and noticed that I'm on deck 9, room 9280. It's right around the corner from Dazzles. Think it will be really noisy? I'm thinking yes and should change. Anyone have a room in this general area and can give me some input. I'll be traveling with my kids who will be in bed around 10pm.

I got my reservation booked and noticed that I'm on deck 9, room 9280. It's right around the corner from Dazzles. Think it will be really noisy? I'm thinking yes and should change. Anyone have a room in this general area and can give me some input. I'll be traveling with my kids who will be in bed around 10pm.

We had stateroom 8650 which is around the corner from the elevator lobby near Dazzles and down a few cabins. While the music coming from Dazzles was quite loud when we got off the elevator, by the time we turned the corner and headed down to our room, it had diminished considerably and once in our stateroom we heard no music or other noise from outside. If our experience was typical, you and your kids should have no problem.:)

We had stateroom 8650 which is around the corner from the elevator lobby near Dazzles and down a few cabins.:)

How was it being located on the same level as central park, the boardwalk, etc.? I'd think there would be a lot of traffic. Another option for us was Deck 11, I believe. I'm waiting for a call back from my TA.

I am not sure ....... does your room share a wall with DAzzles? I do know that with kids.............your room location is perfect... You are near the back of the ship and the WJMER is just above you. All the kid areas are up or down from where your room is.......Not alot of walking down long halls or across the ship. The elevators are just around the corner from you. You cant hear Dazzles from in the the halls. I'd stay in that location. Great spot with kids.. we were there and found it perfect too...concierge room is above Dazzles...

We were in Cabin 9273, which is an Inside, just a few cabins down from you. We, too, were very concerned when we booked, seeing how we backed right up to Dazzles.

As loud as Dazzles was, once that door closed (and OMG, the door seemed to weigh a ton), we heard absolutely NOTHING.

In fact, it was soooo quiet and dark, we started calling it the "Bat Cave" :D

Plus, it was a great location...

You should be fine...

Jay

We were in Cabin 9273, which is an Inside, just a few cabins down from you. We, too, were very concerned when we booked, seeing how we backed right up to Dazzles.

As loud as Dazzles was, once that door closed (and OMG, the door seemed to weigh a ton), we heard absolutely NOTHING.

In fact, it was soooo quiet and dark, we started calling it the "Bat Cave" :D

Plus, it was a great location...

You should be fine...

Jay

I am glad to hear this...we are 9299 and 9301 connecting rooms in 11 days. I was a little worried too, but realized to late if we wanted to change anyway. But we do have 2 kids so it did seem like a good location.

You'll be fine. The noise didn't bother us when we stayed on the Oasis last summer. An Dazzles is a least 2 stories high as we were on the 9th and that was the very top of the night club with stairs going down to the dance floor and entertainment.

How was it being located on the same level as central park, the boardwalk, etc.? I'd think there would be a lot of traffic. Another option for us was Deck 11, I believe. I'm waiting for a call back from my TA.

It was great and very convenient. Access to Central Park etc. was off of the elevator lobby and so there was no extra foot traffic passing our room (only traffic from guests whose rooms were located on our side of the deck. Things sometimes appear different on a deck plan than they are in reality, but rest assured that your stateroom is more protected from the elevators, Dazzles, and traffic on Central Park etc than it may appear from the plans.

Archived