Premier Parking Ventures

csaeroach

Parking lot 58 was our location. It was the day of the Miami Heat parade with an additional 400,000 people between the lot ant the port. These guys did their best to get everyone to their shops as best they could. I was impressed but still a little nervous as the ships were not changing the departure time. We got there with plenty of time. On the return we got to the waiting area and the van drove up before we could put our bags down. It is pretty close to the piers and fenced in. EASY access bank on to I95. Cheap and great service. Use them!,,

• 6 months later...

Listen to all the BAD Reviews on this site and do not use Premier Parking in Fort Lauderdale. It is not near the cruise port, nor the airport, and the wait for the shuttle is at least 45 minutes. The shuttle once they picked us up at the cruise port, circled the port several times to pick other passengers, taking an additional 30 minutes to begin the drive to the port parking which was located on the other side (west) of I-95. They did not drive directly to the cruise port, but dropped other passengers to the airport first, so if you are inn a rush to get to your car, then do not use them, because this is the wrong service.

When we arrived, they could find our vehicles and spent 15 min looking for keys then the car. They used another vehicles that was parked there to drive around the small unpaved parking lot, so watch the mileage on your car, when you drop the car to park. The biggest mistake we made was not to walk around the car, prior to leaving the lot. You know it, there was a scratch on the front driver's side bumper. You get what you pay for, it's worth paying a few dollars more, for security, responsibility, and timeliness.

My advice is you are daring enough to use this service is : Be Patient, do not use your GPS to find the lot, because you will get lost, have a copy of your keys (in case they lose yours), and CHECK YOUR CAR PRIOR TO LEAVING THE LOT.

• 2 months later...

I was amazed how poorly this business was run. I would have thought that the the service is built on repeatable systems and procedures that could be duplicated day in and day out. It was if no one had ever done this before. Total confusion at every stage with no communication. I would never, ever use the service again and I will go out of my way to warn others to avoid it all cost. I think I could speak for myself and all of the other travel companions.

• 1 year later...

We paid Premier Parking for parking at the port which they say is 1 mile away.

Well it is not it is 7 miles through traffic.when we got there the line to get in to park our car was About 6 blocks long and not moving. We got there early and didn't think we would make our cruise if we used them so we parked at the port. It was more expensive but the thought of trying to get back to get our car would take another 3 hours. It was more peace of mind parking close.

From I-95

- Take exit 3B for NW 8th St toward Port of Miami/Orange Bowl

- Turn left onto NW8th St

- Look for Lot #58 on the left hand side

It's was about 600 yds on the left hand side after you make the left turn off the 3B exit from the I-95. And it's only 400 yds back to the north on-ramp of the I-95.

No way in hell would I leave my car parked 400 yards from I95 in Miami for a week. That just isn't smart.