Blogging with an iPad?

SewCruise

I don't have a blog yet, so I apologize if this isn't the right place to post, but I figured this would be my best audience.

I'm going on a cruise this summer and would like to blog while traveling. I have experience with Blogger and had intended to use that program while on my cruise. However, I plan on having an iPad 2 while traveling and it's just come to my attention that Blogger and iPads don't play well together. :mad:

So my question is for you iPad users. Have you found a successful way to blog with your iPad using Blogger or some other application or program? Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

• 1 month later...

Wanted to update - I've done some research since my last post and found an iPad application called BlogPress that allows iPad users to access and use Blogger accounts. I've played around with it a bit, and while it's not perfect it's definitely better than nothing. If you're a blogging traveler with an iPad you should check it out!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip. I just started to research blogging. I too have an iPad. I didn't understand what was wrong with the iPad when I a visited a site and tried ti set up an account. I don't cruise until August 2011. Please share info on blogging. I will too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived