Lago Mar

Joeci

Hello everyone,

We will be going on the Oasis for 8-13-2011, I booked the Lago Mar precruise, can anyone tell me if there is anywhere within walking distance to purchase last minute things, and a liquor store, thanks any info would be helpful.

Nothing within walking distance of Lago Mar - I recommend you have the cab stop along the way for last-minute items before arriving at the hotel.

What IS within walking distance is the viewing area on the beach where you can see the cruise ships sailing out of Port Everglades in the evening. I highly recommend walking over for this. Early morning viewings of ships sailing in are great, too, if you have a balcony room that faces the beach.

There is a small liquor store on Las Olas Blvd 2 blocks west of A1A. It's about a 1.5 mile walk. CVS is a few blocks further up A1A.

I have to correct myself...I just mapquested it and it seems it is 2 miles to the liquor store and a few blocks further to CVS. If you can walk a few blocks to A1A you can take the 40 bus or the SunTrolley north to these places.

Archived