nned clarification on classic versus premium please

decibel123

as i can understand, the premium non alcoholic package includes non alcoholic frozen drink and smooties etc...

if i choose the classic package, am I allowed to get frozen drink (like a frozen margarita, strawberry daiquiri)and or smooties with alcohol or do I need to upgrade to the Premium package to get that type of drinks?

thanks

If you are talking about the classic alcohol package then the answer is yes, you can get frozen margaritas and pina coladas and that sort of thing. There is a sticky at the top of the page that shows the prices of a lot of the drinks onboard, that will probably help you decide. You would need to go to the premium package for martinis, higher end brand name alcohol, drinks at the Molecular Bar on S class ships, and wine over $8/glass or beer over $5/glass.

as i can understand, the premium non alcoholic package includes non alcoholic frozen drink and smooties etc...

if i choose the classic package, am I allowed to get frozen drink (like a frozen margarita, strawberry daiquiri)and or smooties with alcohol or do I need to upgrade to the Premium package to get that type of drinks?

thanks

The Classic package DOES include frozen margaritas and daiquiris. If you want margaritas with Patron, for example as the tequila, you must get the Premium. There are tons of drinks available in the Classic Package.

If you get the Premium package you are able to ALSO get:

...the 12 specialty drinks in the Molecular Bar using liquid nitrogen to chill. (quite a show)

...the 21 martinis in the MARTINI BAR.(another showplace)

...the super premium vodkas in CRUSH.

...wines in the $8.50 to $12.00 range

...beers over $5.00 which pretty much covers the other half of the beers available.

...Almost all liquor

What you don't get on ANY pkg is the 18 yr scotch, the VSOP cognac, high end ports, super-premium wines, things like that that sell for over $12.00.

In other words you can get lots of stuff for the Classic Price. For another $12/day you can add even more "excitement". Hope that helps.:rolleyes:

i have purchased the premium alcohol pkg

i wanna make a change

until when can i cancel this pkg for the regular alcohol pkg

The sequence is to cancel your premium package. After that is done, then order the classic package.

Rhuntington3 is correct, this must all be done up to 4 days before sail date.

Archived