How many people on cruise ship stingray boat?

TrustNoOneKMC

I was wondering how many people are put together for the stingray/hell/turtle farm tour through the cruiselines? A group of 4 would like to do stingray city and the turtle farm. Other than Captain Marvin's (which does not look like it is going to fit in our cruise schedule to do both), do any other sites offer stingray city and hell/ turtle farm? The other sites I've seen only seem to offer the stingrays. This is offered through the ship, but I don't know how many people we will be with. Will we still have a good time if we book through the ship, or will we be herded like cows? Thank.

first cruise we took the cruiselines tour to the stingrays. There was 75 people in our group.

Next two times we used Nativeways. Less then 30 people and only 25..00 compared to the cruiselines charging 55.00

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/

look for stingrays and island to get the tour you want- it will cost about 60pp

We usually book with Captmarvins.com

We learned our lesson by doing the Carnival excursion one time..That as enough..

The ship excursions are sooooo crowded.

Much better to book with a private company in the Caymans.

Captbryan.com is also good.

I guess I was lucky - my son and I took one of the stingray/turtle farm/hell tours through Carnival, and there was no crowding or herding - just about 20 - 24 people, all of us on a smaller sized tour bus to hell and walked around the turtle farm together (except for two people who decided to eat in the restaurant and almost missed the bus leaving.) We were the only group to board the boat out to the sandbar also, there was plenty of room.

I do remember that there were two or three different choices for the same excursion through Carnival, each with just a slightly different wording and slightly different pricing. I assume that each one fed to a different vendor so perhaps we just lucked out in our choice.

Archived