Outlets on the exploror

I heard they have just one outlet in the bathroom on the exploror of the seas , hope there wrong , love to read or need a heating pad anyone no if theres a plug in the bedroom thank you :d

Not sure if it matters which type of stateroom. We were in a inside and there was an outlet on the desk by the TV and one in the bathroom. We brought a power strip that we had used to plug in chargers, night light, etc. I don't think there were any by the beds but we did not look for any. There is a light on the wall above each bed that I used to read and it was not too bright that it bothered anyone else.

The only outlet in the bathroom is for electric shavers only. There are two outlets of 110v and 220v (2 of each) on the vanity. I think that bringing a heating pad onboard might be forbidden as a fire hazard, although I'm not certain. You would need to run an extension cord from the vanity to your bed.

And on most ships there are reading lights on the lamps on either side of the bed - there's the full lightbulb and then a little one with a direct beam that you can adjust to fall on your book.:)

Archived