Alaska 2006?

anyone know when the 2006 itineraries/ships come out for Alaska.? The Caribbean is already available but not Alaska.

I was wondering also since we want to take an Alaska 2006 cruise too. Please let us know when to expect prices & ports of call. Thanks :D

I got my 2005 book from my TA in 8/04 so I would assume the 2006 would be out about the middle of August 2005. I would like to go then too but good grief it's expensive. Especially the airfare.

Cathy

I got my 2005 book from my TA in 8/04 so I would assume the 2006 would be out about the middle of August 2005. I would like to go then too but good grief it's expensive. Especially the airfare.

Cathy

How expensive? Ballpark figure.. :eek:

Ballpark figure - to me a lot!! Seven day cruise, 4 land days, plus air from Chicago, excursions I'd like to do, an extra night in Vancover, plus extras like having to buy your own food on the land portion was right around 9 grand. Now if anyone can tell me how I can do it cheaper I'm all ears. Oh, this was for mid June. That' 2 cruises to the Caribbean but we really would like to see Alaska. I also checked Princess and their hours in port seem to be a little longer. Hope this helps a little.

Cathy

I booked our August 2005 Alaska cruise on June 22, 2004. That was a couple of weeks after Alaska itineraries had been released. I was keeping an eye out because I wanted a JS corner aft cabin. Snagged it too! :cool:

So I would say look for late May/early June.

Archived