What type of clothes to pack?

Bixa525

Will be taking a southern carribean cruise in Nov. out of FL. What type of clothes should I pack for a 10 day trip? I would like to keep it at a minimum so please tell me the must haves. Also what type of clothes pack and wear well for formal nights?

in november we needed slacks for ft lauderdale

once on the ship and for the ports - it was bermudas for us

on formal nights i have a black chiffon skirt that doesn't wrinkle and a few fancy tops -- dh wears his tuxedo

for the other evenings i wear polester skirts and blouses

We are in the same situation. We have only cruised once in April. We want to pack light. We are thinking about carrying (gals) a few of those drop on, travel-type (jersey) fabric dresses that can just be scrunched into the suitcase without wrinkling, rather than the dress capri's and tops that will get all wrinkled up (no matter what method of packing we use). We don't want to look like we are headed to church, but the dresses would pack so much easier, we are seriously considering it. We always get a little chilly in the dining room, so a sundress without a jacket or wrap is just not realistic or practical for me.

Archived