Dolphinaris Cozumel pictures

I booked the dolphin swim through Royal Caribbean at Dolphinaris. I was wondering how much the pictures and dvd were. I read other threads that say you can haggle with them but I'm not sure if that was for Dolphinaris or Discovery Cove. I am going next week any help would be appreciated. I also posted this in the Port of Call section, Thanks

Hi nubeetom,

We purchased photos and DVD. They sold all kinds of packages. They are pretty pushy, they will try to sell you the largest package which is something like $500. Then they tell you it's special today "just for you" for $400,and so on. There are also smaller packages, or you can buy the photos without the DVD. Unfortunately it's kind of like being at a car dealership, you have to walk away and then they chase you down with a better offer.

We did end up spending a couple hundred bucks for the DVD and photos. Make sure you get only the photos you really want, don't buy what you don't need.

The photos were great, I will say. Hope this helps.

Granddaughter swam with dolphins at the chaunubah (sp) park.

Don't know if this is what you are talking about. Anyway, they had a DVD of her with dolphins and said it would be $100. I bargained them down to $55. It was a very nice DVD and something she will always cherish.

We got to pick out the pictures we wanted and they were all on the DVD plus some pictures of the dolphins. About 40 pictures on DVD. The dolphinarius sounds like the same thing, so I would bargain for the DVD.

Have a great time.

I booked the dolphin swim through Royal Caribbean at Dolphinaris. I was wondering how much the pictures and dvd were. I read other threads that say you can haggle with them but I'm not sure if that was for Dolphinaris or Discovery Cove. I am going next week any help would be appreciated. I also posted this in the Port of Call section, Thanks

YES, absolutely haggle with them! We swam with the dolphins at Dolphinaris last year. They wanted over $300 for the dvd and some pictures, I forget exactly how many. Got them to give us the dvd, the CD with ALL of the pictures they took and 2 printed 8X10's for $140. You have to just play the back and forth game with them. have fun, it's truly a great experience.:)

Archived