Hampton inn ft lauderdale airport north

star69

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in January and it was a very nice hotel. They picked us up promptly from the airport and check in was a breeze. The rooms were very nice - typical hotel rooms. They served a nice complimentary breakfast in the lobby which was a good start to the cruise! There is a strip mall across the parking lot with a grocery store, liquor store and other small shops. Plus there is a pizza restaurant and a Wendy's or McDonalds (I forget) there also. All in all, it was a very nice hotel that we'd use again. (Price was right also [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]) Any other questions, I'd be glad to answer. Have fun.

• 1 month later...
We're staying at the Hampton Inn pre-cruise and post cruise. Do they shuttle you to the pier and do you arrange for shuttle pick-up for after the cruise??? I haven't seen any posts regarding this hotel so any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Wendy

Yes, they do have a shuttle to the port. They also have a shuttle that will pick you up if you are staying after the cruise. Both are free.
Glad to answer any questions you have.

Thanks for your reply. Do you know if you make arrangements when they take you to the port for when you get into port? Its nice to know that there are places to eat close by. Is this hotel anywhere near the beach? How many minutes does it take to get from the hotel to the port? Thank you again!

Wendy

We gave our name to the desk the night before and they put us on the list for first shuttle (can't remember what time that is, sorry). We didn't use the shuttle from the port to the hotel, but our friends did and they just had to call the hotel. (Just ask at the desk what they want you to do to be sure.)
I don't believe the hotel is close to any beaches within walking distance.
It only took about 5 minutes to get to the port!
Hope you enjoy your stay there and your cruise!

Archived