Miami Hotel with cruise parking?

barbiecruiser

I have heard that you can stay at a hotel that lets you leave your car there at no cost while you are cruising...And they shuttle you to the pier..Is there such a hotel in Miami,FL near the pier??

Thanks A Bunch

Nicole:)

It not near the pier, but you can try:

Summerfield Suites by Wyndham

5710 Blue Lagoon Drive

Miami, FL 33126

Phone: (305) 269-1922

(by the airport)

ParkSleepCruise PackageOne Bedroom Suite and up to 10 Days of Parking-$129.95

Two Bedroom Suite-$159.95

NOTE:Round trip transfers from the Hotel to the Port are an additional $16.00/Person.(see Other Info)

Up to 4 & 6 people.

Days of Parking Allowed: 10

Cost for Parking Beyond Allowable Days: $5.00 per Day

http://www.parksleepfly.com/cruiseport_hotels/hotel_display.php?hotel_type=cruiseport&cruiseportID=5&hotelID=151&make_reservation=

Barbie,

The Fairfield Inn Miami Airport West/Doral doral (at the airport) offers free parking and shuttle service TO the port. you have to catch a cab back to the hotel to pick up your car, but the rates are cheap and it includes a pre-cruise breakfast. This is an older hotel but for a few hours shut eye and free parking, it pays for itself easily. Plus, its a Marriott, which IMO is the best hotelier available. check out http://marriott.com/MIAFW

also, the Holiday Inn international airport has something called the "value package." rooms about 129 include 7 day parking, shuttle service to and from ports, other perks and the hotel was recently renovated.

please let me know if you find anywhere else.

Just wanted to let you know that I just booked a room at the Hampton Inn- Key Biscanye Area that allows us to leave our car while we are cruising. They said it was only 2 miles from the Ships and I could catch a cab, not sure how much that will cost but it has to be cheaper than the $12 a day at the pier.

I am not sure about the quality of the hotel but I am interested if anyone has info.

I assume you mean this one?... http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=MIABKHX

It's not on Key Biscayne, it's on Brickell Avenue at the entrance to the causeway that goes over to Key Biscayne. Yes, it's about 2-3 miles to the port. I don't know about the quality of the rooms, but it's far from new. IIRC it was originally an old Holiday Inn that was remodelled and converted to a Hampton Inn many years ago.

I understand wanting to save money, but keep in mind that parking there does not appear to be secure, anyone can get onto that parking lot. Personally I think it's well worth the $12 per day to park at the port as it's VERY safe and secure!!! Sometimes trying to save a few dollars ends up costing more in the end.

That Homewood Suites on Blue Lagoon Drive is a much MUCH nicer property, but I don't believe the parking is really any more secure, although I think your car would probably be safer there than at that Hampton Inn. Maybe it's just me, but I would much prefer to leave my car in the garages at the port. I know there's security there and I know it's safe, AND covered there rather than baking in the FL sun.

Archived