Miracle balcony question

QVickiB

Which would be a bigger and/or better balcony: 6232 (the cabin with the bowling alley balcony), or the Panorama level Vista suite 8268 or 8273?

I have 6232 booked, and keep bouncing back & forth about booking the Vista suite, but I don't necessarily want to give up the awesome balcony. But the deck plan, the Vista balcony looks huge, but I want to know from anyone who might have seen both.

thanks!

Which would be a bigger and/or better balcony: 6232 (the cabin with the bowling alley balcony), or the Panorama level Vista suite 8268 or 8273?

I have 6232 booked, and keep bouncing back & forth about booking the Vista suite, but I don't necessarily want to give up the awesome balcony. But the deck plan, the Vista balcony looks huge, but I want to know from anyone who might have seen both.

thanks!

.....Vista, Vista, Vista!

Hope this helps!

;)

wasiii

We have been in an extended balcony on the Miracle. It was very nice. The extra long one would be nice if you had enough deck chairs for everyone. Maybe they do. How many people in your cabin three or four? The Vista suite will give you a view in two directions not just one that you have on the extended balcony.

Vistas are larger and go from the aft around the side of the ship. The cabins are larger as well because they are listed as suites. So this would be the obvious choice if you want to spend all the extra money. We loved 7258 (identical to 6232), however...we had 4 chairs, a lounge and 2 tables out there with room to spare! Also loved that it was around the corner from the aft elevators....perfect!

Thank you all!

It's only a 2 night cruise, and it's $$$$ more... but this would be mom's one & only time to ever have a suite (mine too, most likely).

My decision is this: I make final payment on my & DH's June anniversary cruise in April. Once that's paid, if one of the Vista's is still open, I'm going for it!!!! If it's not, it wasn't meant to be, and I'll spend that cash at the spa :)

I am sure for the money it may be nice.. But that balcony on 6232 is so well worth it.

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

at least with this side balcony you do not have to worry about the long walks to the elevator-- its right there- up to the lido deck for food- down for entertainment.

You also do not have to worry about it being too warm out there

That is indeed an awesome balcony!!

I hadn't thought about the walk. Might be something to consider with mom.

I'm not worried about it too warm, as it will be january - I'm praying for it to be too warm! LOL!

Thanks - I'm going to shelve the decision for another month, then see... (this is so hard!!)

That is indeed an awesome balcony!!

I hadn't thought about the walk. Might be something to consider with mom.

I'm not worried about it too warm, as it will be january - I'm praying for it to be too warm! LOL!

Thanks - I'm going to shelve the decision for another month, then see... (this is so hard!!)

IF cabin 6232 is available (do you have 4 people) then grab it and make the decision later. those three cabins go very quickly

thanks!

Bunch of photos here - (this is 7258 which people are saying is the same as 6232)

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1335158

from 7258 on Spirit when we stayed there. It's an amazing balcony - the photos don't even do it justice.

7258 is one of those ones that you can't really be bumped out of.

thanks!

.....trying to figure out your name, are you Michael Vick the QuarterBack and trying to disguise yourself?

;)

wasiii

Thanks for the pics!

I think the only issue I may have is that it doesn't look like 7258 would hold 4 people, whereas 6232 does, and we're only 3... But there's still a ton of same category cabins that hold 4 available.

.....trying to figure out your name, are you Michael Vick the QuarterBack and trying to disguise yourself?

;)

wasiii

LOL - no, my name is Vicki :)

Thanks for the pics!

I think the only issue I may have is that it doesn't look like 7258 would hold 4 people, whereas 6232 does, and we're only 3... But there's still a ton of same category cabins that hold 4 available.

Ah yes, 7258 is two person - but the balcony looks the same except that the lifeboats are, obviously, further away.

Archived