Jet ski

katcas

I am going to the Western Carribean in Nov on Liberty. We will be gong to Roatan, Belize, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Does anyone know what the age is for riding a jet ski by yourself.

Also, can anyone recommend a good place to jet ski?

Thanks

I am going to the Western Carribean in Nov on Liberty. We will be gong to Roatan, Belize, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Does anyone know what the age is for riding a jet ski by yourself.

Also, can anyone recommend a good place to jet ski?

Thanks

No but don't do it in Mexico. http://kerussocharis.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

:eek::eek::eek:

Wow. What a story!!! When I first clicked on the blog I couldn't imagine what a religious themed blog had to do with jetskiing, until I scrolled down further & saw about your jeep rental experience. What a nightmare! The cellmate was truely blessed to have had you there with him. You will certainly be sure I'll never rent a car/jeep outside the country!

i agree it's not a good idea to rent vehicles in mexico, but this wouldn't have happened if he didn't run over 2 guys on a motor bike

1. Something that could happen to anyone (from the way he described it).

2. It also wouldn't have happened if the families of the two guys hadn't decided to stick it to him after he volunteered to pay more than the itemized amount. (Nice guys finish last.)

Cruise director Stu Dunn spends quite a bit of time on Carnival Spirit begging people not to rent jet skis in Mexico. He has more than one horror story of jet skis getting damaged (or allegedly damaged) and people having to "bargain down" to five-figure payments with the operator and the police. *shudder*

Cruise director Stu Dunn spends quite a bit of time on Carnival Spirit begging people not to rent jet skis in Mexico. He has more than one horror story of jet skis getting damaged (or allegedly damaged) and people having to "bargain down" to five-figure payments with the operator and the police. *shudder*

That's why it's a good idea to take pictures of the jet ski before you get on so you can document the condition of the jet ski and the id #. Also a good idea to take pictures with a date stamp of any rental when on vacation anywhere.

Wow. What a story!!! When I first clicked on the blog I couldn't imagine what a religious themed blog had to do with jetskiing, until I scrolled down further & saw about your jeep rental experience. What a nightmare! The cellmate was truely blessed to have had you there with him. You will certainly be sure I'll never rent a car/jeep outside the country!

What an amazing story and a lesson for us all. That was not me in the story, thank God. God bless the writer for his faith.

I live in the same town (only 50,000 people) as the jeep driver who hit the motorcycle. Some people are blessed and will see the best in every situation. Some people are "negative" and never see the good in anything.

This particular story has taken on more life than it should.

You should be prudent and wise in your choices of excursions and always remember that we are guests in another country with different cultures and expectations.

You should also enjoy your vacation and HAVE FUN!!!! but remember to be safe :)

Archived