Window in Cabin F4121 - NOORDAM?

drblue

We just booked the F4121 cabin on the NOORDAM for the Southern Caribbean Seafearer itinerary in February 2012.

I read in other posts that these cabins might have one of those floor to ceiling windows. If so, this is fantastic. We are travelling with a 4 year-old child who is very active. So, we wanted to have a view, but not a balcony (due to the restless nature of my son). So, it is actually good that we can enjoy a large window but with a window that does not open.

Does anyone have pictures of this cabin (inside and outside)?

Has anyone actually sailed on these cabins (F4121 or F4122) on the NOORDAM? If so, any suggestions or comments abbout the cabin will be welcome.

We just booked the F4121 cabin on the NOORDAM for the Southern Caribbean Seafearer itinerary in February 2012.

I read in other posts that these cabins might have one of those floor to ceiling windows. If so, this is fantastic. We are travelling with a 4 year-old child who is very active. So, we wanted to have a view, but not a balcony (due to the restless nature of my son). So, it is actually good that we can enjoy a large window but with a window that does not open.

Does anyone have pictures of this cabin (inside and outside)?

Has anyone actually sailed on these cabins (F4121 or F4122) on the NOORDAM? If so, any suggestions or comments abbout the cabin will be welcome.

While I do not have photos of F 4121 or F 4122 on Noordam, I do have photos of F 4122 on Oosterdam, one of her sister ships (should be almost exactly the same) You can click here and then go almost to the bottom of the page to see the photos and read the description of it: http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Oosterdam/Deck-4.html

Joanie

We are sailing this summer and have booked one of the F cabins on deck 4. We will take some pictures and post them for you when we get back. It took a lot of research and I appreciate the info I got on CC. I will let you know if we like the cabin!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a pic of 4122 window from the outside. You don't get a wide angle view, but it's pretty darn good for an F cabin! Be careful with the drapes, as 4124 can get a pretty good view in if they choose to look. :)

2598059180099632937S425x425Q85.jpg

Archived