Getting To The Port??

footballbabe3

I noticed that we leave the port at 4:30 what time would you suggest

arriving to the ship in Baltimore ?

When we cruised from Baltimore we got to the port at 10:30. We were through security and checked in by 11 and on the ship at 11:30. By noon we could see long line ups.

I would definitely get there around 11, so you can begin your vacation! The bars are open as well as the Lido deck buffet, you can grab a bite to eat then a DOD and explore the ship, check where your table is in the main dining room, find the secret decks, locate the clubs etc. lots to see or just kick back in a lounge chair and relax and people watch...your luggage can be in limbo until possibly as late as 5 o'clock, even if you can access your room by 1:30 or you can get lucky and it arrives quickly, and you can spend some time unpacking.. wishing you a wonderful cruise :)

When we cruised from Baltimore we got to the port at 10:30. We were through security and checked in by 11 and on the ship at 11:30. By noon we could see long line ups.

Sorry I didn't read the OP good enough I guess...I thought he/she meant what was the latest they should get there.

I have seen posts such as yours and then I have seen others where people get there at 10:30 and have had to wait until 2:00 to board so I guess it is a bit of a crap shoot maybe?

Archived