Price drop?

jtyerspc

There is a specific form found somewhere on the Carnival site.

Print, fill out info and then either mail or fax (not sure which).

That is is you booked with them.

If you are using a TA, he or she will need to take care of things.

mimi

You can do two things: Call Carnival or fill out the price drop form. Personally, I prefer calling Carnival. You can only get OBC if you booked under the early saver rate. If your cruise isn't paid in full, they will just take the difference off the bill. If you are past the final payment due date & didn't book under early saver, then SOMETIMES you might be lucky & get offered an upgrade. But OBC is only for early saver rates unfortunately.

It depends, did you booked early saver rate ... and are you before or after final payment.

(the form mentioned is only if you booked early saver rate).

if you give us the above details, someone can advise you.

If you booked thru a TA, you need to contact the TA to either get the OBC or ask for a upgrade or if before final payment then the reduced price.

I booked through the "Past Guest Rate" directly through Carnival. I have paid in full as the cruise is only a few weeks out. Thanks for your help.

Since you booked Past Guest and beyond final payment, you will not be eligible for any OBC. You can call Carnival or TA, depending who you booked with and see if you can get an upgrade. Depending on availability, thats all you would be eligible for. I had the same thing in November happen to me and they upgraded my kids interior room to an oceanview room. Good Luck and enjoy your cruise

Archived