Need to inform dining about planned group lunch in MDR

For our Cruise Critic group going on the Vision of the Seas in May, we are planning a group lunch at the MDR at 11:30am on the 2nd day (a port day). I'd like to get in touch with dining to give them advance notice that a large group of people are coming, most likely needing 2-3 large tables. What is the best way to do this? Can someone recommend an email and what to specify? Thanks for your help!

On some cruises, the MDR is not open on a port day. I guess because ecrew members want to get some time off. I would check.:)

My mistake - I meant it is a sea day for us... I know it will be open! :D

For our Cruise Critic group going on the Vision of the Seas in May, we are planning a group lunch at the MDR at 11:30am on the 2nd day (a port day). I'd like to get in touch with dining to give them advance notice that a large group of people are coming, most likely needing 2-3 large tables. What is the best way to do this? Can someone recommend an email and what to specify? Thanks for your help!

Try rcldining@rccl.com with your sailing info and request....

Archived