Just Booked First RCCL Cruise! :)

Hello everyone! So excited to have just booked our first RCCL cruise! :) We've cruised another line nine times (small ships to large ships), and have wanted to try RCCL, specifically Monarch of the Seas, for some time. Got a great price I couldn't pass up! I've been reading reviews for this ship for some time, and nothing has scared me off. Really looking foward to CocoCay also. :)

Congratulations!!!! An exciting time - anxiously awaiting your cruise, planning, looking up tidbits about the ship and what to expect. Depending on what other cruiselines you have sailed with - RCCL is about to be your favorite cruiseline - or at least amongst your favorite. I hope you have a great time and enjoy it.

We booked Monarch as well for the end of May. This will be our first RCI cruise as well (18 with Carnival). Got a pretty good deal for us and two grandsons for their graduation. Booked two Outside cabins on the 4 day cruise and looking forward to see how RCI does things as compared to CCL.

Archived