Can't book MR excursions online??????

Cavners5

I just went to CCL's website to book a Dolphin Swim in Cabo, and it will not let me with ANY of the excursions. You can look at them, but you can not book. I am within our timeframe, and it is paid for, so I do not know what the problem is. Anyone care to guide me????

I just went to CCL's website to book a Dolphin Swim in Cabo, and it will not let me with ANY of the excursions. You can look at them, but you can not book. I am within our timeframe, and it is paid for, so I do not know what the problem is. Anyone care to guide me????

Did you go into "Manage My Cruise"? That is where you actually book your excursions.

Are you possibly part of a "Group" booking?

If you're not, but you did book with a TA, it's possible the TA booked you into a group but didn't tell you.

If so, your booking is not released to you until all parties in the group are paid in full.

I'm thinking it's the change in itinerary thing. On my cruise it shows the new itinerary, but my excursions are still listed on the old dates. I hope they get this updated soon. :rolleyes: I just want to know which Cabo day our planned excursion will be on. :D

Diana

I emailed Carnival about this a few days after they changed Splendor's itinerary. They told me that, yes, the itinerary change was the reason I couldn't book excursions; they said they were still finalizing arrangements with the operators since the change.

They also said that I wouldn't be able to book until I was on board the ship, even though our cruise is still a few weeks away. Actually, the email sent to notify everyone of the itinerary change hints at the same thing, but I was hoping I was misinterpreting it. :)

So, I'm not happy to not have our spots reserved, and not happy to have a bigger bill at the end of the cruise by not pre-paying, and of course the excursions are usually cheaper if booked ahead online, so.... Meh! (Here's hoping they get it together online after all.)

Yes, I called them (before I read your post)...so we get to do a mad rush to do bookings with everyone else:(

The Dolphin Swim sells out so fast.....so here's hoping!

The Dolphin Swim is right across from the pier that you get off the tenders. AND they book through their place ONLINE. You don't have to use the Carnival Excursion because there's no chance the ship is going to leave you behind if it's happening in the middle of the day or the morning. Just keep in mind when you are supposed to be docked and allow time to tender as a non-carnival excursion passenger.

The website is: http://www.cabodolphins.com/

The Dolphin Swim is right across from the pier that you get off the tenders. AND they book through their place ONLINE.

It really is very convenient - a totally easy walk. However, if it shows up as "SOLD OUT" online, don't despair. It may just be that they've "sold out" the bookings to the cruise lines, and you can still book onboard.

tI'm still antsy myself, though. The anxious part of me thinks about how There are usually other ships in Cabo - I think Disney Wonder and Norwegian Star are now on the same Cabo days as Splendor - and those passengers/ships may have already scooped up a lot of the bookings. (The operators wouldn't have originally planned to hold X amount for Carnival.) The more optimistic part of me thinks about how I've been in Cabo with even more ships than that and not seen excursions sell out. Hopefully all of the operators are scrambling to get extra staff, or whatever it takes. :) (And hopefully Carnival is scrambling to let us book online after all and avoid what will surely be a Queue of Misery at the SE desk!)

It really is very convenient - a totally easy walk. However, if it shows up as "SOLD OUT" online, don't despair. It may just be that they've "sold out" the bookings to the cruise lines, and you can still book onboard.

tI'm still antsy myself, though. The anxious part of me thinks about how There are usually other ships in Cabo - I think Disney Wonder and Norwegian Star are now on the same Cabo days as Splendor - and those passengers/ships may have already scooped up a lot of the bookings. (The operators wouldn't have originally planned to hold X amount for Carnival.) The more optimistic part of me thinks about how I've been in Cabo with even more ships than that and not seen excursions sell out. Hopefully all of the operators are scrambling to get extra staff, or whatever it takes. :) (And hopefully Carnival is scrambling to let us book online after all and avoid what will surely be a Queue of Misery at the SE desk!)

I hope so. I will just keep checking everyday. I tried to book online with cabo dolphins, but it would not let me. Is there a trick?

Archived