Vista Class Oosterdam veranda deck inside cabin ?

hsb5956

Booked Vista Class Oosterdam veranda deck inside cabin category L / 5155

It is close to the elevator will I get a lot of hall noise?

Cabin size it's one of the narrow long cabin's looks like it might have a really tight room floor / space plan any comments or experience with these to share or a picture? HAL shows the larger inside cabin picture which is laid out differently from what I can tell.

Thanks & Smooth Smooth Sailings To All

hsb5956 / Hugh

The vista and signature class ships have large interior cabins on the main deck. These are the layouts pictured on the website. My kids stayed in a J cabin main deck 1068 on the Eurodam last May and it was very spacious. Joanie has a website that has actual pictures of many of the staterooms. Check out her site accessed at the sticky at the top of this board's HAL page. it is an invaluable resource. :)

Diane

The staterooms on the Main Deck are extremely large (197 to 207 sq feet). They are actually larger than the Oceanview Staterooms.

Except for the Large Inside I's which you can tell are larger in the Deck diagram than the L you have chosen, all the other Insides are very tiny. As Ruth as commented many times. They are very, very, very tiny. You would be much happier with a stateroom on the Main Deck---especially the J cabins---unless they are under one of the lounges. We did chose one that was slightly under the Queens Lounge. But fortunately the music does stop at 11:00 PM and they didn't play every night.

I don't know the actually size of the Insides on the other decks, but I have seen 151 sq feet listed on the Internet. Ruth said there they are fine for one person, but too small for two passengers to moving around the room at the same time.

I had inside J1024 on the Oosterdam. It was underneath part of the show lounge, but I never heard any noise from there. It was quite large, with a large sofa bed that folded out if needed. Great closet space, and lots of room to move around in the cabin.

Archived